Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My holiday


My Holiday started from Christmas day to 28, Dec. Four days! The first day was Christmas day and I was invited to a party by my sister-in law, which is from a western family.
First we began to open the Christmas presents: toys, clothes, craftwork, cream, shampoo, underwear and so on, there were many surprises from that.
Then we went to the Sea in North Sydney. First we went out on a picnic there. We had some thin pancake with vegetables , fire duck, shrimps, oysters, salmon, cherries, fresh grapes , salad ......After we finished, My husband and brother-in law Gordon went to pick up his little boat and send James and me to the big ship first. Then Gordon taught everyone how to sail, the ship should go in "Z" with wind, when the wind direction changed we should change the sail, that was difficult for me but it was funny . It was sunny, the sky was so blue and clear. During the sailing I saw the offing was floating some white cloud, oh, that was Jellyfish, wow, so many they were! The Benthal was so clear that we could see the coral. Beautiful day, I loved it. I think everyone was enjoying it.

The second day was boxing day. We heard there was a big sale in David Jones, so I went shopping with my husband. It was full of people in the street.

The rest of two holiday days I just stayed at home and relaxed .

I loved this holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I love sailing! I must say I haven't learnt how to sail. My friends do all the work, while we are relaxing enjoying the breeze and the amazing views!

    ReplyDelete